I love Gazpacho on a hot summer day. This bowl of goodness is full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. It is delicious and filling and super easy and quick to make. Enjoy this dish of health!
- 2 cups chopped tomato
- 2 cups chopped cucumber
- 1 cup chopped red or yellow bell pepper
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice or 3 drops doTerra lemon essential oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- In a blender combine all the ingredients and blend to desired consistency (chunky or smooth)
This smoothie is a perfect combination of protein, essential fats, fruit and veg which is sure to energize, nourish and satiate you!
- 1 banana
- 1 cup kale, chopped (or spinach)
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 cup unsweetened hemp milk (or alternative milk of your choice)
- 2 Tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 Tbsp sunflower seed butter (or other seed or nut butter of your choice)
Combine all the ingredients in your blender or Vita Mix and blend until smooth.
Makes 2 10oz servings and this recipe can easily be doubled
Yours in health,