How many diets and weight loss programs have you tried?
How disappointed were you when all your weight came back?
Are you tired of beating yourself up every time you eat something you “shouldn’t”?
Are you ready for a new and refreshing approach to weight loss that actually works?
If so, welcome to The Simply Living Program where you will once-and-for-all transform your life and leave your weight behind.
In this incredible 8 week program you will:
- Empower yourself to eat for wellness vs weight loss
- Receive a natural and healthy eating plan that is easy to follow and works
- Explore all the reasons why you are not losing weight
- Bring the joy and pleasure back into eating and cooking
- Find the exercise you love to do that will help you shape-shift your body
- Get to the root of what’s holding you back from being your best self
- Learn how to find fulfillment so that you no longer use food to fill you up
The Simply Living Program transforms you from the inside out to lose weight for good. With guidance from our team of professionals (a Chef, Nutritionist & Eating Psychology Coach, a Life Coach and a Fitness Coach) you will gain the skills and mindset needed to make lasting change in your life.
The professional “ingredients” that make this program stand-out from any other include:
- Susan Hoy, a Red Seal and Canadian Chef de Cuisine offers a lifetime of personal experience through her own weight loss journey. She is passionate about healthy food and will teach you how to create simple, delicious and nourishing meals.
- Amy Bondar, Nutritionist and Certified Eating Psychology Coach will awaken you to the power of food and help you explore the necessary questions for lasting weight loss so that you can forever change your relationship with food, body and self.
- Life Coach, Jess LaBlanc will help you uncover the truth that is stopping you from reaching your goals and will empower you to become your best self. Jess has the ability to inspire and develop your internal power.
- Fitness Coach, Brittne Pitt will work with you to customize an exercise program that you will look forward to and that will help you feel confident in your body again. Brittne passionately believes that you can achieve whatever goals you set for yourself.
The Simply Living team of experts believe unwanted excess weight is a symptom of something bigger not being right in your life. Whether it is emotionally rooted, a health related issue or a result of having a lack of joy and fulfillment in your life, we address the many factors that lead to being overweight. These women will guide you, inspire you and support on your journey.
Are you ready to make a change?
Are you ready to try something different?
Are you ready to create a new story for yourself?
If so, we welcome you to be part of The Simply Living Program
Tuesday Evenings starting September 20th-November 8th
Urban Roots - 6324 Bowness Rd. NW, Calgary
Register before September 1st for $1100.00 / $1300 after September 1st
(If you have Nutritional Consulting as part of your insurance coverage with Blue Cross Alberta, Greensheld or Manulife, receipts can be provided)
For more information about our program visit www.thesimplylivingprogram.ca
Helping you to transform your life is exactly what The Simply Living Program is all about
Come be part of the 1-2%
Free Information Night
The Simply Living Team is pleased to invite you to a free special presentation to introduce this life-changing program. Learn what makes this program so different and why it is meant for you.
Come meet the team of professionals and find out how you can forever change your relationship with food, your body and yourself.
Register for this special night now: