How do you feel in your body?
When we are not at the weight or shape we want to have, it is easy to disconnect from our body. Baggy clothes and a lot of black fill our wardrobe in hopes to draw as little attention to ourselves as possible.
- Have you ever said, “When I reach my ideal weight or size then I’ll buy myself some new clothes.”
- Do you have a closet full of different clothing sizes for all the different weights you have been?
- Do you buy that “sexy” outfit and hang it in your closet and look at it every day as your motivation to lose weight with the restrictive diet and punishing workouts you are doing?
- Do you walk by a mirror and never look?
- Do you look in the mirror and speak horrible things to yourself?
- Do you hate your body, how you look and how you dress?
- Do you feel lost in how to dress for your current body shape and size?
To truly make a shift in how we feel about our body and ours self, we must first learn to step back into our body and actually learn to like it, even love it. In my Weekend of Nourishing Body, Mind and Soul, we will be talking a lot about how to do that with the amazing and talented Makeup and Image Expert, Adrienne Furrie.
Beautiful: Work it! Is a 60 minute presentation with makeup and image expert Adrienne Furrie designed to help you re-connect with, and to celebrate, your womanly beauty. Bring the fun and the sexy back into your style again with easy to implement, powerful tips and ideas you can put into practice today. Stand up and out for the beautiful, radiant woman you are - no more hiding, turn up your light and shine.
Take Adrienne’s free, two-minute quiz to see where your image is
supporting you in reaching your goals, and where it’s getting in your way.
What if you never reached your ideal body weight and have the body you wish you could have? Are you going to give up on it and hate on it for the rest of your life? Are you going to wait until you hit a certain number on the scale before you give yourself permission to look and dress amazingly? Imagine how that dims your spirit and prevents you from living an inspired, fulfilled life. How many opportunities, events and invitations do you pass up because you don’t like how you look?
Ladies, we can’t wait until we reach our ideal body weight to look and feel great. We have to look and feel great now, so our light can shine incredibly bright. That is where the transformation begins. That is where we truly begin to shift our relationship with food, body and self. When we do that, it is amazing how different our body looks, how your mind finds balance and how our soul truly shines.
The time is now. Enough waiting. Enough hating your body. It is time to make a change. Register today for this incredible Weekend of Nourishment. $399 for a 2 day experience. For all the details and to register click below.