The energy that we feel and put out to the world is what I consider, our “vibration.” Physically, we can increase our level of vibration with the power of food, high quality supplements, with Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils, enjoyable movement, and spending time in nature, to name a few. Mentally and emotionally, our vibration elevates when we have a positive mindset, we are grateful, joyful, mindful and balanced. Soulfully, our level of vibration is amplified when we do what we love, when we are inspired and sharing our gift and our light with the world.
For many however, vibration is low. Poor sleep, lack of exercise, poor quality food, nutrient deficiencies, high stress, negative mindset and feeling unfulfilled can all be major players in making our level of vibration dim and gravitational.
- Do you hate on your body?
- Do you weigh yourself often?
- Do you obsess about your weight or how your body looks?
- Do you eat when you are bored?
- Do you eat when you are stressed and emotional?
- Do you Binge eat? Compulsively eat?
- Are you a chronic dieter or exerciser?
- Do you have constant food cravings?
- Do you have negative chatter and self-talk when you eat?
- Are you rigid, restrictive and rule-focused around food?
- Are you unfulfilled?
If you are answering yes to many of these questions, then your level of vibration is minimal and that is likely affecting your health and your relationship with food, your body and yourself. If that is the case, then I urge you to come to my Weekend of Nourishment where we will explore all of the above, so that you can begin to play at a different level of vibration.
We are all meant to radiate and shine incredibly bright. If you are ready to raise your level of vibration, please register now for the Weekend of Nourishment
There are 5 spots left. Registration closes Nov. 23rd. It is time to raise your level of vibration.