The definition of vitality:
- The state of being strong and active
- Exuberant physical strength or mental vigor
- Capacity for survival or for the continuation of a meaningful or purposeful existence
- Life Force
For 17 years I have been dedicated to helping you feel a greater level of energy and vitality.Whether it has been with the power of food, the amazing benefits of plant medicine (essential oils), resolving stresses and conflicts and empowering your daily life, the goal is to always help you to feel your very best.
Our inherent desire is to feel great every day – to wake up with exuberant energy, feel vibrant and strong. We all deserve that and by making additions and adjustments to our daily nutrition and our lifestyle we can achieve that.
A global pandemic and so much change and uncertainty in such a short period of time has taken its toll on many these last four months. Perhaps your nutritional choices and lifestyle habits haven’t been as good as they once were. Maybe the stress has zapped your drive and energy and the anxiety has weighed heavy on your body and mind. But to keep yourself protected, healthy and your immune system strong it is essential to have energy and vitality. We must rise above and stay focused on our health and well-being.
The following tips are reminders of how you can raise your level of energy and vitality. It’s time to get out of your Covid (or other) slump and feel exuberant energy and strength once again.
- Drink 2 litres of alkaline water each day
- Enhance that water with high antioxidant therapeutic grade essential oils from doTerra, such as lemon, lime, grapefruit or tangerine
- Eat lots of vibrant organic greens, sprouts, microgreens and pea shoots. These mighty little greens are full of their own energy and vitality
- Eat the rainbow – the more colorful your diet the more vibrant you will be – beautiful vegetables and delicious fruits are the essence of your cellular vitality.
- Incorporate your essential fats such as super seeds (hemp, ground flax, chia, salba), nuts, avocado, coconut, olives, extra virgin cold pressed olive oil, etc.
- Enjoy quality consciously raised protein – eggs, poultry, grass-fed beef, lamb, game meat, wild caught fish
- Use superfoods to boost your system (Spirulina, Maca, Cacao and medicinal mushrooms (New Earth Organics 5 Liver Blend is my new favorite and a game changer!) to name a few.
- Eat whole, local and organic and frequent Farmer’s Markets and health food stores to enhance the quality of your food
- Enjoy organic tea that has antioxidants and targeted purpose and health benefits (green, matcha, rooibos, Tulsi, dandelion, milk thistle, yerba mate, white, moringa, raspberry leaf, etc.)
- Spend time in nature – among the trees, the rivers, the forests, the mountains
- Exercise – find movement you enjoy and do it regularly
- Do what you love to do every day. Fill your day up with meaningful and purposeful actions
This summer do all you can to raise your level of energy - plant your vitality seeds, water them daily and see how they bloom into magnetic energy over time.
Yours in health & vitality,