· 2 cloves garlic, crushed (or roasted garlic works great too!)
· 7 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
· 2 tsp dijon
· 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
· 1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
· 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
· 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
· 2-3 tsp anchovy paste (according to taste)
· 2 tsp capers rinsed and minced
· 1 egg
· 1 large head organic romaine lettuce -rinsed, dried, and torn into bite-size pieces
· 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
1. Prepare the dressing in a glass jar by combining garlic, 6 tbsp of the oil, salt, mustard, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne, anchovy paste and lemon juice.
2. In a separate dish, use a wire whisk to whip egg until very frothy. Pour egg to the rest of the dressing and mix well. Let sit in regrigerator for a few hours.
3. Prepare salad in a large bowl by combining the romaine, 1/2 cup grated cheese, dressing. Toss well to coat and serve.
4. Keeps in fridge for 3 days.