- 3 lbs carrots, cut into chunks
- 1 medium sweet potato, cut into chunks
- 1 medium onion, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp minced ginger
- 8 cups chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 400
- Toss carrots in avocado oil and roast until edges are light brown (approximately 20 minutes)
- In a large soup pot, sauté onion in oil until soft. Add ginger and sauté further until fragrant, about one minute.
- Add the carrots, sweet potato, and broth. Bring to a boil and cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until vegetables are fork tender.
- Blend until smooth. Add more broth for thinner soup. Add sea salt and pepper to taste
- Serve and garnish with fresh dill.
Yours in health & vitality,