A Weekend of Nourishing Body, Mind and Soul
with Amy Bondar, Nutritional Therapist and Certified Eating Psychology Coach
- Do you hate on your body?
- Do you weigh yourself often?
- Do you obsess about your weight or how your body looks?
- Do you eat when you are bored?
- Do you eat when you are stressed and emotional?
- Do you Binge eat? Compulsively eat?
- Are you a chronic dieter or exerciser?
- Do you have constant food cravings?
- Do you have negative chatter and self-talk when you eat?
- Are you rigid, restrictive and rule-focused around food?
- Does the nutritional world leave you feeling confused?
- Are you unfulfilled?
If you are answering yes to any or many of these questions, then the Weekend of Nourishment is exactly what you need.
Join Amy Bondar, Nutritional Therapist and Certified Eating Psychology Coach for an inspiring and transformational weekend of nourishing body, mind and soul. It is Amy's vision to bring together like-minded women in an intimate setting who are ready to bring joy, celebration, peace and ease to their relationship with food, body and self.
Amy brings over 14 years of wisdom and knowledge to this weekend and she will inspire, educate and guide you to think of food in a sacred way, to explore your relationship with food, embrace your body and feed your soul.
- Raising your Level of Vibration with the Power of Food
- Linking your Nutrition to your Highest values
- Becoming a Mindful Eater
- Decoding Food Cravings
- Who are you as an Eater? How your Food Reflects your Life
- Creating your Sacred Table and Reigniting Love in the Kitchen
- Creating your Ideal Relationship with Food and Body
- Exploring Unwanted Eating Behaviors (Emotional Eating, Binge eating, Compulsive Eating, Overeating and Chronic Dieting)
- Body Image and How to Embrace the Body you Have Now
- The Message your Weight Holds and a Refreshing Perspective on Weight Loss
- Embracing the Feminine
- Awakening the Intuitive Eater Within
- Feeding your Purpose
This Weekend Also Includes:
Nourishing lunch and snacks on both days
Movement and Embodiment Classes:
- Breath, Stretch & Meditation with Danielle Moskal, Writer, Meditation and Barre Instructor
An Introduction to Barre with Instructor, Dorina Montgomery
Date, Time and Location
Saturday May 5th and Sunday May 6th
9am-6pm each day
Prema Wellness Centre, 1429 - 17th Ave SW, Calgary, AB
Prema is located on the corner of 14th Street and 17th Ave SW. Look for the brick heritage building (formerly American Apparel).
Free Parking. Once you pass the Scotiabank parking lot, there is plenty of free parking along 13th Street SW, just a short walk to Prema. All street parking along 17th Ave SW is free all day on Sundays.
$450. That's only $225 a day for this incredible experience.
Use your Insurance Benefits: or Health Spending Account. Amy Bondar's Nutritional Counselling services are covered by Manulife, Greenshield, iA Financial Group and Blue Cross Alberta as long as your employer indicates Nutritional Counselling within your poli
"Pay What you Can" option available if needed. Contact Amy (403)245-2611
$450.00 for a 2 day experience
- Over 16 sessions full of nourishing wisdom taught by Amy Bondar
- Lunch and snacks included both days
- Guest Speaker - Adrienne Furrie - "How to Look Great in the Body you Have Now!"
- Movement inserted throughout the weekend (meditation, breath & stretch, Barre)
- A beautiful room at Prema Wellness Centre
- Free Parking
- 2 incredible days that will forever change your relationship with food, body and self
"The best workshop I have ever been to!" - Shannon
Amy, you truly have a very special gift and I am so happy that you do what you do - you truly change lives!!!” – Dori